WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Picasa


http://picasa.en.softonic.com/download#pathbar
This was great being able to send directly to a blog. This would be a very useful tool if creating a class blog and which to share work, drawings etc . Easy to use, catalogues simply and has many additional tools. I believe I would use this tool in my everyday life as well as a class tool. For family photos It would enable me to keep them in date order and time. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment