WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mobaphoto

MobaPhoto is free software that allows you to create some professional looking photo galleries for your webpage. MobaPhoto also allows you to resize, crop or correct red-eyes of all your pictures.
MobaPhoto is a nice freeware for managing your digital photos. MobaPhoto allows you to resize, crop, correct red-eyes of all your pictures very easily in "batch-mode". It allows you to create automatically some beautiful photo galleries and upload them on your website without having any knowledge in website creation

Easy tool to use but
I would like to try some of the other tools I have read in some of my peers blogs such as PICASA and IMAGESHACK. I will post to this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment