WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogging about Blogging

I have been up since 5.30am today working on this assignment and two others.
Where does all the time go. I have been researching digital tools, updating my Blog, working on unpublished articles and still have not had time to read anyone else's Blog. I do apologise and will comment before the day has ended.
I am really enjoying this subject now, as before I felt a little intimidated about my computer skills. They are building slowly but surely and hopefully before Alzheimer's sets in, I will remember what I have learned and use these skills with students in the classroom.
Good luck all followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment