WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Concept Mapping





Bubbl.us and Text 2 Mind Map
How easy to use.
Modelling would be the best way to teach students through a MINE / OURS / YOURS teaching tool.


Bubbl.us / Text 2 Mind Map allow students time to design their own individual mind map. Proof reading skills to become more developed through checking their spelling. (mistakes can be altered easily).

These concept maps promote individuality of thought, ideas, research and design.
These tools could be used as a team building tool. The main idea in the middle and then each student within the class could then add their own in turn, before the whole class reviews, reflects and discusses the finished concept map on the class Whiteboard.
This tool encourages positive communication through class discussion, respect for others ideas, imagination, self belief (in own ideas) and a great tool for expanding knowledge.

Both tools can be used from Prep onwards from a basics "naming map" to a higher level thinking "scientific" concept map.

No comments:

Post a Comment