WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Multiple Intelligences


 This is me and I totally agree with the results. I think this site enables you to see exactly what type of person you are, without you being able to control the results.
It was interesting to read about the professions I would be suitable for and the famous people I share my results with. Teaching and counselling were the top of the list, so that is a good sign I hope for my future.

You can also try these tests out with your partner to see if you are compatible or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment