WELCOME

To all followers, I hope you will find something that will be of interest in the following pages of research.
I am still getting my head around ......
BLOGS, INTERACTIVE, SAFETY, WEBSITES, ICT'S, HTML, URL, DOWNLOADS, DATABASE, INTRANNET, HOME PAGE, HTTP, WWW, TECHNOLOGY, GRAPHICS, WEBQUEST, E-MAIL, YOUTUBE,CONCEPT MAPS, JPEG, LINK , and asking myself lots of questions about the importance placed on ICT's in schools today

About Me

My photo
I am not a kitten but a mature aged feline. I have at home a Tom cat who I love dearly and two wonderful little kittens who made me this beautiful little hat. Originally from overseas, hence the full head of hair, I have settled here in Australia (17years) and love everything about the lifestyle and people.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Prezi

I have researched Prezi at http://prezi.com/learn/. I do think that this tool would be great for upper primary and secondary school students. Lots of details can be displayed and focused upon through the moving canvas.
For example a class concept web that has been created  can then be viewed in smaller sections, discussed and research in more detail.
I did find that it made me a little sea sick as I moved around the canvas. Students would I feel enjoy the visual and moving aspects of this learning tool.
I am not too sure that I would use this tool, but it is one that maybe with a little practise would provide a great hook for students to begin a new unit of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment